Full-Time, 40 hrs/week (Including nights and weekends)
Ibero-American Action League, Inc. is a non-profit organization that has been providing human services to the Rochester community for 45 years. When Ibero began to establish its roots in the Rochester area, there was a strong focus on the development and growth of Hispanics. Many of the new initiatives and programs were developed to help raise the socioeconomic status and self sufficiency of those being served.
Today the agency employs over 210 people and currently has 22 sites. It's an agency that not only serves Latinos, but it serves our community as a whole, providing services in the area of developmental disabilities, education, children, youth, healthcare, housing, families, senior services and entrepreneurship programs.
The Residential Manager will ensure that services to consumers are continuously delivered in a fashion which reflects Agency values and standards.
Provide overall management of a single group home organization including:
• Consumer protection.
• Fire safety.
• Incident Management.
• Coordination of the delivery of Residential Habilitation programs.
• Integration of clinical services within the home living environment.
• Financial management.
• Home maintenance.
• Home cleanliness and sanitation.
• Maintenance of regulatory and policy compliance.
• Perform individual staff performance evaluations on a yearly basis.
• Attend all required staff training and meetings.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Bachelor's degree in human services or related field with at least six (6) months work experience in the DD field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to pass extensive background check: Fingerprinting, SCR and MHL.
• Must possess a valid NYS driver's license and meet Ibero's Vehicle Operator Requirements.
• Bilingual Spanish and English preferred but not required.
• A combination of education, experience and training other than specified above, if judged to be adequate for the job, may be considered.
Ibero American Action League is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity. This policy expressly prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, domestic violence victim status, veteran status or status as a member of any other protected group or activity.